About Me

Tuesday, May 01, 2007 with 1 komentar »

Hi..I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Ardianus Mehan, the latest son of Mehan (my father's name). I've 4 brothers and 3 sisters..i'm the younger one. Now I living in Tanjung Priok, part of North Jakarta. Some says Tanjung Priok's historical story..as wellknown as the "Peristiwa Tanjung Priok". Without further due..i'm a fan of Spiderman, since i was a little boy..until this time..and always. This picture was taken when i was a stuntman for Spiderman 3 ha..ha..ha.. just joke, bro :)

I took Elementary School & Junior High School in STRADA and Hight School "SMA Negeri 13", all in North Jakarta. Continueing study in Gadjah Mada University, Jogjakarta since 1995 to 2001.

This webblog i would like to dedicated to my parents, I miss my Mom and Dad...they're passed away. My Mom died in year 2002 and my Dad not so long ago - year 2006. It's hard to letting them go.

Now...I'm living with my Sister and Brother, still in Tanjung Priok. I do work for ANTARA, The Indonesian News Agency. If you need my help please inform me by email.

Sincerely Yours



1 komentar

  1. Anonymous // July 7, 2007 at 11:15 AM  

    gud blog...for the beginner (kiddin')
    keren lah pokoknya mah'dah punya blog sendiri
    harus tambah kreatif donk...
    congratulation ya...aDe'

Free Web Hosting